Friday, February 1, 2013

February Focus... Master Closet!!


I can't believe it's February already, but I've learned to trust the calendar, so I guess it is!! How did you all fare on the January Master Bedroom challenge?? Well, if you still have some work to do there, you're in luck - we're staying in the general vicinity with the MASTER CLOSET!

Some of you have a Master Closet that is just that, a closet in your master bedroom. Others have a whole 'nother room as their closet / dressing area. Whatever your circumstance, this month's challenge is for YOU! It's the same deelio as last month. Follow the steps and enjoy the process! If you don't remember, here they are!
I'll be sharing my own progress as we go, and I'd love for you to link up your progress in the comments or follow along by joining our 12 Months to a Systematic Home group on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment