Saturday, January 26, 2013

Greeting Card Storage and Organization

Do you ever have those moments when you think, "I should send that person a card." But then you don't, because you aren't sure where your cards are? I keep a stash of thank you cards in my desk downstairs, but the rest of the cards are in my craft room. While I knew where they were, it was a pain to dig through them to find one that fit the occasion when I wanted to send a card.

Not so any longer! I created some tabs to adhere to half-sheets of cardstock to make dividers for my cards. Then I sorted them and put them in a pretty bin where they are easy to thumb through! Here's what I ended up with...


The colors match my craft room and it's nice to be able to see what cards I am running low on at a glance! If you are in need of organizing your cards as well, feel free to use the labels I created! The goods are below...

Download your tabs HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment