Sunday, September 30, 2012

I LOVE Office Supplies!

I love office supplies... and I have a feeling I'm not alone in this! For those who love office supplies as much as I do and especially appreciate the ability to color code their lives and work spaces, I have to share an online supplier I just came across...

http://www.ultoffice.com/

It is, perhaps, pricier than box store options, but if you are in the market for customizeable solutions, it's worth a look.

I'm currently trying to find a space saving solution for my writing utensils. I haven't decided if I want to keep sets together or break up the sets and organize them by color. I think it will take a bit of trial and error to decide what the best solution will be. Fortunately for me I remembered that I stocked up on some back-to-school supplies that might serve as my first trial. I intended them for something else, but that hasn't panned out, so I might as well use them as pen storage to see if that's the route I want to go!

I do love my colored office supplies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment