Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Calendar (Freebie!)

I've been struggling with my calendar over the last few months. I know what I want, but it turns out that no one sells it. I am not a graphic designer, but I have been playing with making my own and experimenting with it on a month by month basis. Over the last couple days I have created a new calendar for November, one I think I am going to like using! Since I've already made it, I figure I might as well share it here and see if it is useful for anyone else, too!



If you download the calendar and use it, please leave me a comment to let me know what you think! Thanks!!

This is designed to be cut in half and punched to fit a 5.5 x 8.5 planner. I personally use the Arc system by Staples and LOVE it. It should fit in any binder that size, though, as long as you have the appropriate hole punch for it. I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment