Saturday, November 3, 2012

December Calendar (Freebie!)

So far I am liking my new November calendar, and decided to make a December one, too, to get me through the end of the year. I don't like that I can't fit the whole month in 5 weeks. That just seems silly. That said, I did have to do the whole "slash 31" block on this calendar. Oh well.

I am hoping to work with a graphic designer to come up with a 2013 calendar that I like with variations that will work for my clients and the custom binders I create for them. Ideally, they will have tabs, be printed on cardstock, and have a monthly birthday list on the front of the tab, with something else on the back of the month. Notes, perhaps? I don't know... Haven't thought that far into the future.

 In any event, here's the December calendar I came up with. Enjoy! As always, if you download it and use it, please let me know what you think of it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment