Sunday, January 20, 2013

Following Your Guidelines... FREEBIE

Have you been following the guidelines you set to help your system function the way you want it to? If you're finding yourself struggling with remembering the steps to your system, ask yourself the following questions...

1) Did I make the system too complicated? Do I have more than 5 guidelines to adhere to?

2) Did I write the guidelines down? Can I easily review them until it becomes a habit?

If you find that your guidelines are too complicated or have too many steps, or that you didn't actually write them down and therefore find it more effort than it's worth to remember them and then follow them, the following sheet may help!

Download the pdf file HERE.

I hope your first month is going well! We have a group of people over on Facebook who are sharing ideas and their before and after pictures. If you'd like to join them, click HERE to join the group! As always, if you find the ideas and downloads on this site helpful, I'd love to hear about it! Leave me a comment, and don't forget to LIKE US on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment